Electrical Licensing

If you wish to carry out certain electrical work in Australia or New Zealand you must hold the correct electrical licence for the work.

In addition to this, if you wish to contract for, or carry out electrical work for fee or reward in Australia you may need to apply for an electrical contractor licence. For more information, please contact the regulator of the jurisdiction in which you wish to work.